EPV Emergency Pressure Vents are designed to provide emergency relief capacity beyond that furnished by the operating vent on the tanks.
The Series EPV vents do not provide vacuum relief. Vacuum relief must be supplied by independent operating vents.
Under normal operating conditions, the vent pallet assembly is closed providing an effective vapor seal.
In the event of an emergency (fi re involvement of the tank), the pallet lifts in response to the increased pressure in the tank's vapor space.
Vapor is expelled, thereby protecting the tank from dangerous over-pressurization. Pallet assembly automatically closes and reseals when the pressure is reduced.
- Vents directly to atmosphere
- Sizes 2" (50.8mm) through 24" (609.6mm)
- Settings achieved by weight loading
- Minimum / maximum settings
- Higher pressure settings available
- Low-leak pallet design - certifi ed test reports
- Design & light weight permit easy handling
- Factory tested and certified
- Carbon steel standard
- Stainless steel
Seat : Carbon steel or Aluminium or stainless steel
Pallet : Aluminium or stainless steel
Screen : Stainless Steel AISI 304
Guides : Stainless Steel AISI 304
Diaphragm : Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) / TFE
Do you need help with your valve choices?
Send us an Email and let us know about your project and we will provide you with the best options available.
Or you can Call Us on (+61) 1300 62 4020